Large family home with beautiful yard and a stunning view of the Mallacoota Inlet, plus the use of a jetty!
This home consists of 4 bedrooms and can sleep up to 8 people, with 3QB, 1DB (1 under bunk bed) and 3SB (bunks).
It has room for car and boat parking, with a driveway and fully fenced yard surrounding the house. Garage & Sheds not available for tenants use.
Small dogs are permitted outside - please contact us to further discuss your furry little friends!
In a great location - being just a short walk into town along the beautiful lakeside boardwalk; and fishing jetties literally just across the road.
The property has free unlimited Wi-fi and also has Netflix available for all guests. Two work stations in the front room that enable/facilitate study or work from home requirements. TV'S and DVD players in dining room, lounge and main bedroom.
The wood heater in lounge, air-conditioning in dining and dispersion fans in main bedroom, lounge and dining area.
The kitchen is fully equipped to meet all your cooking needs with 2 ovens, a dishwasher, Nespresso coffee pod machine (cannot purchase pods in town), nutri-bullet and general cooking appliances! 4 plate Electric hob and 2 plate gas burner.
There is a gas weber and an American BBQ that requires heat beads.
Peak Periods (December/January/Easter)
$2500 (Week - 7 Night Minimum)/$360 per additional night
$1800 (Week)/$300 (Night - 3 Night Minimum)
Please note, tariffs do not include cleaning fees and service charges.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HOLIDAY RENTALS
Thank you for choosing our home for your holiday, we hope you have an amazing stay.
The Terms & Conditions of the Holiday Rental is agreed by both parties and are as follows.
Variation to same by the Tenant may permit the Owner to refuse keys, amend charges or immediately terminate the occupancy.
• Under no circumstances will keys be left out without prior arrangements being made and the full rent being paid.
• All bookings will require payment of a security deposit.
• The number of occupants must not exceed the number booked.
• The property is rented out for holiday purposes only, for the period booked and paid for.
• Occupancy is given from 2pm on the day of arrival. Premises are to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
• Should the guest decides to leave the property before the due departure date a refund is not applicable.
• Strict No Parties, no smoking and no drugs Policy. Claims from Security Bond will be made for any parties or excessive noise resulting in complaints by neighbours. Guests are required to ensure quiet enjoyment of the property.
• Keys will be left in the locked box next to the front door at the property for your arrival, unless other arrangements have been made. Upon departure please put the keys back in the locked box. They will be collected when the property inspection takes place after your departure.
• A small dog (less than 10kg) may be approved by the agent on acceptance of the booking. You are responsible for cleaning up the dog poo, if not a charge of $100 will be deducted from your security bond. If the pet has been inside the house on the furniture we may use the security bond for cleaning, any damages caused by the pet will also be deducted from the security bond or charged to you.
• Please use the Rubbish bins provided appropriately. Rubbish bins must be put out each Tuesday night for collection on Wednesday morning. General waste (the small bin) is collected weekly, green waste and recyclable waste are collected on alternating weeks. If unsure, check out neighbors bins. Please be mindful Mallacoota has limited waste collection and if excess rubbish is left at the property or bins not put out then a collection charge for the removal of the excess rubbish will be charged to you. If you wish to dispose of rubbish yourself, the tip is located off the Betka road.
• Wood Heater - Please provide your own firewood and if you use the wood heater use only dry hardwood and ensure it is cleaned after use. Ash may be put in the garden beds.
• Please do not attempt to use the gas heater in the lounge as it has been disconnected and is not working
• You are responsible for any damages, breakages and loss incurred during the time of your occupancy. Claims will be made from your security deposit for any breakages and any of the following:
o *Untidy Kitchen including leaving dirty dishes and dirty fridge;
o *Not cleaning the BBQ’s and wood heater;
o *Littering rubbish and/or cigarette butts in the garden - guests are expected to put these in a rubbish bin;
o Staining or marking any furniture; and
o *Additional cleaning due to any or all of the above (but are not limited to all or any of the above).
• The House is fully equipped but excludes linen, towels and waterproof protectors. These may be hired from our Agent. Guests are required to provide their own and use of beds, duvets and pillows provided without linen and soiling of mattresses will incur dry cleaning and/or laundry charges.
• Rental does not include access to the garage or sheds. Access to the caravan at the rear of the property may be negotiated with the agent
• Strictly no caravans or camping allowed
• Boat parking is available on the area next to the small shed. Please do not drive or park on the lawn other than to reverse a boat into this area as required.
• Use of Jetty 18 – the use of the right hand side only is offered as the left hand side is owned by another person. Please be mindful of the dual ownership.
• First Aid Box is in the Main Bathroom Drawer
o Be mindful that Mallacoota does have limited access to water over the summer period and only use reasonable amounts of water.
o Do not bring sand into the house and ensure that all sand is removed before using showers and bath to prevent damage. All beach gear to be confined to laundry area. Sand to be removed from all Picnic equipment/gear before bringing inside the house.
o Ensure that the shower heads are directed away from the shower doors to prevent spillage onto the bathroom floors.