Karbeethong Beach House offers a chance to relax, recuperate and reconnect in the natural wonderland of Croajingalong National Park – a world heritage biosphere of majestic landscapes, white sandy beaches, pristine lakes and beautiful bushland brimming with unique birds and native wildlife.
* Renovated 1960’s beach shack on double block in a peaceful residential location.
* Spectacular views over Bottom Lake and Howe Ranges to Gabo Island.
* Sleeps maximum six people with abundant parking & private jetty mooring.
* Stylishly finished with quality contemporary furnishings, split heating/ cooling in living and all bedrooms.
* Three bedrooms (Master bedroom with ensuite) with luxury bedding, full family bathroom, port a cot on request.
* Open living/dining with wood fire and large deck, chiminea courtyard with shade sail.
* Well equipped kitchen, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave, setting for six.
* Full Euro laundry with dryer, additional drinks fridge and chest freezer.
* Large fenced garden on bush style block featuring lyre birds and koalas.
* Pet friendly for two small dogs, plenty of hoses to flush and wash your boat.
* Luxury linen included in tariff. (excluding towels)
* Minutes to Karbeethong boat ramp, 10-minute drive to beaches, township.
Nestled on the crest of Karbeethong Hill, the home retains its original 1960’s beach shack character whilst offering stylishly updated, spacious accommodation against breathtaking uninterrupted water and mountain views. Mallacoota’s magnificent Bottom Lake, the majestic Howe Ranges and the Southern Ocean to Gabo Island form the backdrop to your living, entertaining and relaxing whilst each bedroom enjoys extensive water views in a layout kept deliberately simple so nature’s beauty becomes the primary focus.
Set behind a wall of floor to ceiling glazing, generous open plan living and dining areas feature relaxed designer seating for lounging next to the original granite fireplace, 65” smart TV and six-person dining that can be expanded to twelve for guests. Sliding glass doors draw back to allow the soft sea breezes in and an easy flow out to a deep, full length undercover deck equipped with dining bar, BBQ, gas heater and sun lounges to relax against the stunning water views. At the rear, a courtyard with shade sail and chimenea/pizza oven overlooks the fenced garden, a perfect space for play or pets, and the bushland beyond.
A functional family kitchen with modern cooking appliances is complemented by the 4 burner BBQ (with rotisserie), rear courtyard’s Chiminea (with pizza oven), second drinks fridge and deck chest freezer. The kitchen itself features a large fridge/freezer with filtered water and ice maker, cutlery and crockery for six plus ample serving ware, Nespresso coffee machine, milk frother, toaster, family sized microwave, slow cooker and large pantry. The full-size bathroom features independent bath and shower and full Euro laundry with dryer.
Two bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite) feature king size beds with luxury cotton sheets and plenty of hanging/drawer storage, the large third bedroom offering two long single beds designed to form a king size once joined together. The third bedroom also doubles as a games room with two sofas and a table for board games or puzzling or when the kids/parents need their own space. A porta cot is available on
A wood heater provides winter ambience with reverse cycle split system in the living area and all bedrooms. The deck has an outdoor gas heater and there is ample parking at the rear of the property with plenty of hoses to flush and wash your boat, jetski, kayak or boards after an enjoyable day on the water. If you prefer, leave your boat moored on the lake at our private jetty with ample parking less than 500 metres from the Karbeethong public boat ramp.
Experience a natural wonderland of beautiful landscapes, white sandy beaches, bountiful lakes, bushland, unique birds and native wildlife right at your doorstep. Wake up to its birdsong, walk on the beach, surf or swim in its pristine waters, experience its famous lake, river or ocean fishing, kayak the lake system or hike the many coastal walks for which the area is famous. Then, at days end, fall asleep under the stars to the sound of the ocean waves…
Peak and Easter : (7 nights minimum) December 20th - January 31st $2695 p/w $385 p/n
Shoulder: (3 nights minimum) February 1st - April 30th and September 1st - December 19th $2345 p/w $335 p/n
Off-peak: (3 nights minimum, 5 during school holidays) May 1st - August 31st $1995 p/w $285 p/n
Cleaning fee applies to all 3 night bookings.
- Open Fireplace
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Broadband Internet Available